Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

obsession of the other woman

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 obsession of the other woman on Sat May 25, 2013 12:23 am


Arresto Menor
my husband had a relationship with a girl and lived with her in the province for 2yrs. he decided to leave her and came back to our family just weeks ago. i forgave and accepted my husband. however the girl is now here and in manila and she keeps on calling and texting my husband to come back with her in the province. according to my husband he really wants to end the relationship with her but she is the type of girl who would not stop even if she causes a scandal. she would even threaten that she would commit suicide if my husband leaves her. what move can i make to keep her away from my family especially my husband?

View user profile

2 Re: obsession of the other woman on Sat May 25, 2013 4:27 pm


one of the simplest steps is for him to cut off communication by changing numbers and other contact details.

you can file a case for damages against her and seek a court order that she keep away.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum