Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

change in my gender.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 change in my gender. on Sat May 25, 2013 10:33 am


Arresto Menor
hi problem po ako about po sa gender ko po i am a female po then sa record ko po sa live birth ko is male.cguro na din po sa name ko na kin..and nag file na po ako ng petition sa LRCO, tapos nag pa publish na din po ako sa newspaper.and antay ko nalang po ko ung documents ko.pde po ba ako makakuha po ng affidavit para po makakuha po ako ng passport?on process na din naman po ung papers ko.salamat po..

Last edited by khinz on Sat May 25, 2013 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just few corrections)

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum