Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child custody

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child custody on Sat May 25, 2013 3:39 pm


Arresto Menor
2009 po nung nagkasundo kami ng ex husband ko na may kanya kanya nakaming buhay at naiwan sakin ang 3yrs old n anak nmin.then 2012 nagkaron ako ng karelasyon at may 1year old baby po ako.ngayon po kinuha nya ang anak nmin at gusto nya ay ako na lang ang manghihiram ng bata sa kanya.panu po ang dapat ko gawin.

View user profile

2 Re: child custody on Sat May 25, 2013 3:43 pm


Arresto Menor
Help po.

View user profile

3 Re: child custody on Sat May 25, 2013 4:47 pm


as long as you are in an adulterous affair, he can argue that you are exposing the child to immorality.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum