Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

name problem

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: name problem on Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:01 pm


Arresto Menor
Sir wat if ayaw po niya sign'an ung affidavit of acknowlegement? nakausap ko po xa kanina at ayaw na daw po niya sign'an ung birth certificate as the father of the baby. he acknowledge that he is the father but ayaw na po niya mag sign sa Birth cert! maybe, natunugan po niya na magfafile ako ng child support sa knya later. kung di po niya signan ung affidavit of acknowlegement Sir, anu po dapat ko gawin? manganganak na po ako next month...

Thank you

View user profile

27 Re: name problem on Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:04 pm


that's too bad. your recourse is to file a case for filiation and support to compel him to acknowledge the child and provide support. good luck.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum