Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BADLY NEED YOUR HELP on Sun May 26, 2013 2:16 pm


Arresto Menor

Just have question and i hope you can help me. I have this salary loan from a bank and unfortunately they called me asking me to pay fot the whole amount or else they'll visit me in the house for financial assessment. the loan i availed is payable for 2 years, i was able to pay it by stagard payment for 1 year then 2-3 months outdated as of date. Is it right for them to file a complaint as early as now? the loan is payable for 2 years and wala pang 2 years yung loan ko..

Please i need your advise.


View user profile

2 Re: BADLY NEED YOUR HELP on Wed May 29, 2013 8:47 am

verba legis

Arresto Menor
Settle with the bank. I am sure they are willing to explore payment options with you.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum