Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 INFEDILITY ABROAD on Mon May 27, 2013 8:44 pm


Arresto Menor
hello.wanna ask po for some legal advice about my concern with my husband and his gf.we are currently living in japan.i just found out everything that may husband has been in a relationship with the woman for almost 3 yrs.nabsa ko po lahat sa message sa fb account niya.he confessed everything to his friend.matagal na daw nila gusto mgsama pero complicated lang ang situation.he also msg me hurtful words everytym mg usap kami via fb..pede ko ba gamitin to ebidenxa against him...either psychological abuse na much would it cost me.malapit narin po matapos visa nya sa japan..and i want him to be deported.pls help me po..thank u..

View user profile

2 Re: INFEDILITY ABROAD on Tue May 28, 2013 2:46 am


Reclusion Perpetua
File a complain RA9262 and adultery (if you can prove it) to the nearest embassy! gather enough evidence since you are both in Japan you can sue him through the Embassy and they will deal with him.

View user profile

3 Re: INFEDILITY ABROAD on Tue May 28, 2013 1:59 pm


if both of you are in japan, i think it will be japanese criminal law that will apply

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: INFEDILITY ABROAD on Tue May 28, 2013 2:38 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
But AttyLLL the Japan government will not get involve with them simply because they are not Japanese! they will refer them to Philippine Embassy because technically they are both Filipino Citizen. If one of them are Japanese then the Japanese government can get involve but they are both Filipino so its out of their jurisdiction! It may have been commited in Japan but they are both in Japan and both Filipino therefore they are still under Philippine jurisdiction not under Japan's jurisdiction!

attyLLL wrote:if both of you are in japan, i think it will be japanese criminal law that will apply

View user profile

5 Re: INFEDILITY ABROAD on Tue May 28, 2013 4:30 pm


Arresto Menor
This depends on what you want to do with your marriage. I suggest that you make him feel the price of his infidelity by filing cases against him, one for violation of RA 9262 and the other, if you can prove that he is already cohabiting with his mistress, for concubinage. It is ok to file the cases at this time so that by the time he gets home, proper warrant(s) of arrest awaits his return to the country.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum