Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Mon May 27, 2013 9:32 pm


Arresto Menor

Last edited by sete2010 on Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:21 am; edited 3 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Fri May 31, 2013 8:06 pm


Prision Mayor
abay depende yan sa value ng property na naisalin sa pangalan mo. better consult a property lawyer for more info po

View user profile

3 Re: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:44 pm


Prision Mayor
Ang Registry of Deeds ay iregister at itransfer ang property sa pangalan mo. In may 2012 nagpatransfer ako ng property titled in my name, pero less than P7,000 lang ang binayaran ko sa Registry of Deeds. Lahat ng requirements nila to transfer and register the property ay dala-dala ko na sa application ko sa ROD, i.e. deed of donation inter vivos, birth certificate of my son, my marriage contract proving he is our son, transfer tax from us to our son, certification of realty tax payment, old title in our names, certification authorizing registration (CAR) from BIR on payment of donation tax & documentary stamp tax, and the bank receipt of our payment. Baka naman ung P30K ay kasama na ung lahat-lahat na dapat bayaran sa BIR, Treasurer's Office, documentations notarial fee, etc. related to the transfer of the property. Maybe you can ask a detailed estimate of the expenses covering the P30K at kung computerized na ang ROD, mahal din ang registration fee ngayon... Good luck at magingat din sa mga fixers!!!

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum