Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where to address complaint? PLEASE HELP!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Where to address complaint? PLEASE HELP! on Wed May 29, 2013 1:12 pm


Arresto Menor
A law graduate who flunked the first take in bar exam is planning to take it again this year.

That same person has PUBLICLY HUMILIATED my mother (with witnesses) who is 67 years old. The public humiliation has severely affected my mother's health, giving her constant anxiety attacks and nearly a month-long sleepless nights to this date. The harasser is without remorse and has not ever given a sincere apology.

(The apology this person gave always came with indifferent excuses. -- I guess this person haven't heard of the saying "Never ruin an apology with an excuse.)

Where do we address a complaint against this person? Please help us. Any feedback would be most helpful and appreciated.

Thank you.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum