Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

cheating wife

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 cheating wife on Wed May 29, 2013 2:46 pm

sasha17

Arresto Menor
my wife cheat on me, i know that i can file againts my wife ungder bigami, but i want to sue also his lover.

just want to know what case can i file for his lover and is there any posibility that his license as a lawyer can be revoke?

Please help and advise.

thanks

View user profile

2 Re: cheating wife on Wed May 29, 2013 3:25 pm

verba legis

Arresto Menor
Before suing your wife with the Crime of Bigamy, make sure these elements are present:

(1) your wife is legally married to you

(2) your marriage has not been legally dissolved

(3) she contracts a subsequent marriage (with the lover)

(4) her subsequent marriage would have been valid had it not been for the existence of your marriage

View user profile

3 Re: cheating wife on Wed May 29, 2013 3:43 pm

sasha17

Arresto Menor
thanks po...

who about the lover pwede po bang marevoke ung license nya?

View user profile

4 Re: cheating wife on Wed May 29, 2013 4:05 pm

verba legis

Arresto Menor
Granting, just for the sake of answering your question, that all you have stated are all matters of fact, meaning, your accusations can stand on all four, you can file a disbarment case against that lawyer for violation of the Code of Professional Responsibility.

View user profile

5 Re: cheating wife on Wed May 29, 2013 4:23 pm

sasha17

Arresto Menor
maraming maraming salamat po.

View user profile

6 Re: cheating wife on Wed May 29, 2013 5:03 pm

carl434

Arresto Mayor
My I ask a question? I know this is not the place but ill ask, Why would a person want to file a case to hurt the other party... thats man or woman when its the husband or the wife that is the one that has brought the pain to the family? and if you really want to GET BACK to a outside party then just tell his wife / husband let /him/her be the one to file a case. these like this never end up the way you might think. and always remember EVERYBODY HAS @ LEST ONE CARD TO PLAY..... BETTER COVER ALL BASES, YOU COULD WIND UP WITH A BIGGER PROBLEM THAN JUST CHEATING...

View user profile

7 Re: cheating wife on Wed May 29, 2013 6:07 pm

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
Is your wife a bloke/gay?

sasha17 wrote:my wife cheat on me, i know that i can file againts my wife ungder bigami, but i want to sue also his lover.

If she did not marry another man its not called BIGAMY! If she cheated on you inside marriage its adultery. Which is not easy to prove unless you caught her in the act and she had child with her lover.

just want to know what case can i file for his lover and is there any posibility that his license as a lawyer can be revoke?

If you can prove any of your accusation there may be a chance otherwise as a lawyer they know their rights!

Please help and advise.

thanks

View user profile

8 Re: cheating wife on Wed May 29, 2013 11:13 pm

verba legis

Arresto Menor
carl434 wrote:Why would a person want to file a case to hurt the other party...

In the ideal world, it should be for justice.
But in the real world, vindication.

View user profile

9 Re: cheating wife on Thu May 30, 2013 6:06 am

carl434

Arresto Mayor
thanks for clearing that up...lol

View user profile

10 Re: cheating wife on Fri May 31, 2013 1:51 pm

sasha17

Arresto Menor
honestly speaking, gusto ko silang magsuffer for thier actions...

masyadong naapektohan ung pamilya ko... gusto kong maramdaman din nila sampu ng pamilya nila lahat ng sakit at kahihiyan na dinulot nila samin...

siguro selfish ako sa nakararami but gusto ko lng pong ipaglaban ung karapatan ko...

View user profile

11 Re: cheating wife on Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:31 am

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
As I said if she did not marry her lover, you can't sue her for bigamy and if you want to sue her for adultery, you need strong proof/evidence. Adultery is rare to proved you have to caught them in the act naked and having sex or they had a child, so good luck on your revenge plan and selfishness!

Also, if her lover is a lawyer baka mabaliktad ka pa, dahil as a lawyer alam nila ang pasikot sikot ng batas, kaya if you are planning to fight them back ensure you have enough evidence.

sasha17 wrote:honestly speaking, gusto ko silang magsuffer for thier actions...

masyadong naapektohan ung pamilya ko... gusto kong maramdaman din nila sampu ng pamilya nila lahat ng sakit at kahihiyan na dinulot nila samin...

siguro selfish ako sa nakararami but gusto ko lng pong ipaglaban ung karapatan ko...

View user profile

12 Re: cheating wife Today at 10:20 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum