Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

spelling error

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 spelling error on Wed May 29, 2013 4:46 pm

joan of arc

Arresto Menor
gud afternoon atty,

we are 5 children in the family & only one brother has different spelling of surname in his nso birth cert. which is written in one of the letters as "E" instead of "I". Does my brother have claims over my parent's sss if ever? what shall we do atty to correct his surname since he's already 18 & had been using the wrong one eversince on his school records.


View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum