Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hi Attorney,

I just want to clarify something about the creation of an SPA for my Dad who is at Kuwait right now. He bought a property at Bulacan and he wanted to pay the move-in fees but he wants to authorize me to pay. The office of the real estate said my Dad need to issue SPA to authorize me. We are about to go to an attorney for the issuance of an SPA but I searched first in internet what would be the "details" needed. I saw in one SPA format that a CTC of the principal and the agent is needed. My question is, how could I have a CTC of my father if he is at Kuwait? Is CTC needed if the principal is an OFW? Thank you very much.

View user profile


Prision Correccional
How can you have the CTC if you are only in the process of paying move in fees? As far as i know, as long as you are not fully settled with your payments with the developer, the CTC will not be issue to the buyer.

I think what you need is only a CTC Number, Not the copy of CTC. So, if you are going to execute SPA, you may get the details of the property to the developer (real estate office).

Note: If your Dad is an OFW, the SPA to be execute must be consolarize.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum