Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need help: Advice on real estate property for assumption

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bughock_tm

Arresto Menor
Hi,

Need your help on what's best to do. Here's the scenario:

My house and lot unit is currently for rent by a couple who were initially interested to assume the unit.

Agreement:
-1 month advance 2 month deposit for the rent - paid
-Start of occupancy they have agreed to pay the remaining amortization ang pag-ibig dues so when they assume, it will be the same fixed price of P160,000 - paid but missed 2 of the payments causing my checking account to be closed and I then opened a new one.
-initial terms for assume price - 50% down and 50% staggared - promised to pay the downpayment with their seaman's loan but was not approved due to incomplete requirements. then they promised to get an allotees loan but 7 months passed still not approved. so we settled for them to continue the rent of P7000 per month but have not paid it for the past 3 months. they are only paying the pag-ibig and equity.
-they have promised to pay me before my delivery date of my baby (this is the reason why i had the house assumed so we'll have fund when I give birth thru CS) but we've learned that his husband (a seaman) was extended in his job until October.

Damages:
-Closed checking account resulting to bad credit record with the bank
-Penalty with other related payables using same checking account
-Bad reputation with friends who had me borrowed money as I've promised to pay them when they pay but they keep on breaking their promises

Other complains:
Hard to reach when contacted thru phone and even when visited in the residence

Can I have them leave my property without returning all the amount they paid because of the damages they have caused?
What considerable span of time shall I give them to vacate the property?

View user profile

foobarph

Prision Mayor
kung nag isyu sila ng check, kasuhan mo na agad ng bouncing check yan.

kung medyo mabait ka, pa-barangay mo muna... then pag di kayo nagka ayos, kuha ka na ng CFA... then go to MTC to file for an ejectment case.

i have BAD advices for you too pero wag na lang baka mamaya, batukan ako ni atty.

Can I have them leave my property without returning all the amount they paid because of the damages they have caused? What considerable span of time shall I give them to vacate the property? <-- it depends on your agreement with them po

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum