Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to correct date of marriage in MC NSO Authenticated

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
hello po

ask ko lang ano ang tamang process para macorrect yung error mg marriage cerrificate namin. tama lahat ng details pwera dun sa date of marriage. imbis na april 12 ,2013 ang nakalagay is april 12,2012.

pumunta na ako sa local civil registrar tapos d ko alam kung san dinala yung certificate since mama ko nag ayos kasi may trabaho ako. last week pmunta ako sa munisipyo kaso sabi wala pa rin daw. gaano po ba yun talaga katagal? kasi kailangan na namin yun ng asawa ko para sa petition. and sabi nung lalake sa lcro gagawan pa daw nya yun ng endorsement. pako explain naman po sa akin at ung timelinw ng process.

Nso authenticated na ying mc bago nin nakota yung error. salamat

View user profile


3 months would be a reasonable wait, if they consider it a typographical error.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum