Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

not continuing paying the property.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 not continuing paying the property. on Fri May 31, 2013 11:25 pm


Arresto Menor
Tanong lng po kung anong kaso pwede ko pong ireklamo s taong puro pangako lng n magbbyad pero nde nmn gngwa. Kc po may binebenta po n lupa smin pero nde ko npo ntuloy ang hulog. Ngyn sbi po nmin n nde nmin kyang hulugan ang lupa. Sbi nung may ari ibblik daw ang bayad pero puro pangako lng. Ano po b ang dpat kong gwin?

View user profile

2 Re: not continuing paying the property. on Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:45 am


Prision Mayor
file a civil case to compel him to pay or return the property. mas maganda, in writing lahat, kahit sa tissue lang

View user profile

3 Re: not continuing paying the property. on Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:49 am


Arresto Menor
Ang case po kc s knya ung property.Nag bayad po kme ng initial payment n umbot n ng 85k. Ngyn nde npo nmin kyang byaran sbi nya ibblik nya ung pera kaso ilang buwan na nde prin nbblik ung pera puro pngako lng. Pwede n bng ireklamo un at may laban b ako?khit real state un?

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum