Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

pano ko malalaman kong ang isang abogado ay peke?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

radz dg

Arresto Menor
gud day po pano po malalaman na fake ang isang abogado...
pano din po malalaman kung tumtakbo ang anulment case ko?
salamat po...

View user profile

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
Dito mo malalaman kung sino ang tunay na mga abogado! List ito ng mga abogado sa Pilipinas.

http://deborjalaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/COMPLETE-LIST-OF-LAWYERS-IN-THE-PHILIPPINES.xls

View user profile

attyLLL

the more complete list is at the website of the Supreme Court.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
Any link AttyLLL? Thanks!

View user profile

attyLLL

looks like the sc website is currently under construction. the tab is 'bar admissions' and scroll to 'law list' on sc.judiciary.gov.ph

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
Thanks a lot! AttyLLL Wink

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum