Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

contract of employment

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 contract of employment on Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:29 pm

Arresto Menor

I have signed a contract of employment two weeks before the contract starts. But three days before the contract I have an emergency call in my family that need to attend to. So I inform the employer that I cannot report to work on the contract date because I need to go home at my province to attend my grandmother medical condition. Can they sue me? At what cause? They ask proof, i am obliged to give one?

Hope to hear from you.

View user profile

2 Re: contract of employment on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:42 pm

while yes, they can, i don't think they will.

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: contract of employment on Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:59 pm

Prision Mayor
of course you have to provide them a proof, why not?

View user profile

4 Re: contract of employment on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:26 pm

Arresto Menor
am i into breach of contract? and what's the difference between LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT from a CONTRACT OF EMPLOYMENT? the one i signed was a LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT..thanks for helping

View user profile

5 Re: contract of employment Today at 9:57 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum