Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

i need a legal advice and looking for a lawyer who can help me fix all of my BC concerns..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Dear attny's
3 of my siblings have a bcert problems
(1st) yung brother ko mali ang birth date it supposed to be nov 26,
1988 naging nov 26 1998
(2nd) yung 4th brother ko mali ang name spelling .
(3rd) yung bunso namin change of surename from my moms x partner to her actual biological father's last name... Gusto ko na maayos papers nila asap para di na sila mahirapan in the
Future all of them are graduating na. 2 in collage n 1 in high school.. Plss if anyone knows or can refer a lawyer who specialize these kind of problems,kindly msg me... Thanks in advance...

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum