Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need advice..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 need advice.. on Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:13 pm


Arresto Menor
yung lola po ng baby ko pinapakelaman parin nya ang buhay ko kahit hiwalay na kami ng anak nya, madami din siyang hindi magagandang sinasabi tungkol sa akin sa mga kakilala ko dahil gusto nya na masabing masama ako at gusto nya na mapnta sa kanya ang anak ko. pwede ko po ba itong ireklamo? hindi po kami kasal ng anak nya at matagal na po kaming hiwalay..

View user profile

2 Re: need advice.. on Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:22 pm


if you can prove it, you can file a case of slander

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum