This employee who has been 5 years in the company. On his second year he incurred an offence of neglecting to maintain a recording equipment to prepare for an occasion. This is a routine and is considered critical to the performance of the company.
2. 2011 July - AWOL (his reason was viral infection)
3. 2011 July - tardiness of more than 3 hours for 2 consecutive days
4. 2011 Insubordination and negligence
5. 2013 April - Negligence
6. 2013 May - Insubordination
Of all the cases above, the employee responded to the show cause memo only once (AWOL of July 2011)
I the overall, it could be assessed that he has behavioral problems that have not been immediately acted on by the proper authorities of the company. Of all employees, he is the only one who has this problem seemingly an outlier in terms of company culture. The company also does not have a detailed code of conduct and discipline to invoke except the general provisions of the Phil. Labor Law.
The occurrence of the offences were not frequent (as documented) thus cannot be considered habitual. It is observed that each time his attention is called and a show cause is issued, he "straightens out".
1. Are any of the above cause for termination?
2. How can this be dealt with?