Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

economic violence under ra 9262

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 economic violence under ra 9262 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:36 pm

Arresto Menor
Good afternoon. I would like to seek advice in behalf of my mom.

My dad left us to be with an older woman (who's husband just died then) almost 20yrs ago. I was only 8 then and my youngest sisters were barely 2years old(twins). Ever since he left us he has not given any financial support. My mom spent so much money for atty fees and all for financial support but nothing happened and she let go because she said she was afraid of what the third party can do us (her kids).

Before my youngest sisters entered college they talked about sending each one to school. My sister "k" graduated college because fortunately it was my mom who sent her to school. Her twin sis, on the other half was an undergrad because our dad stopped supporting her when she was in 2nd yr. He even have debts to school for not paying almost 50k of her tuition fee.

My dad created an FB page and added us in his list. We can see how lavish he lives. He has a big house with a farm (as he calls it). He has "stags" (pang sabong). My brother visited him one time and he was not allowed to get inside. He also saw that he has a brand new car. My brother is the only one who goes to visit or stay with him few years back. Basing on his stories they are living a wealthy life. My dad deals rice in the market and they even have a store. He is claiming that it was her "mistress'" family's money and not his. We all know our dad. He is a hard-working person and he couldn't live without a car. And recently he posted a picture of his mistress stating that she is his "wife". We would like to file a case this time, we will not be scared of anything. Would this still be a valid case? Concubinage and economic violence. thank you in advance

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum