1. Girl after months of breakup, contacted the man saying she's got pregnant.
2. Man out of no choice and out of parents' demand, married the girl and signed the child's BC.
3. Both didn't live together but the man took care of the child for at least 1 yr.
4. While the child is growing, the man noticed there wasn't any of the child features resembled his so he decided to get paternity test. He got the DNA test for less than 20 or 15k via referral from UP center and performed the test in St Lukes. At this time, the man already has GF.
5. It turns out the child wasn't his and he returned it to the mother around mid 2009.
6. The man only filed annulment last 2011 when the child was born last 2008. The court decision was released last july 2012 but there was no petition or decision for the child's disownment.
1. By this time, is the annulment already finalized that when the man asks for CENOMAR, the papers will say that he just got annulled?
2. What are the chances for the man to disown the child? Will there be still proper procedure for this even after the annulment?
3. How does the man make his ex-wife unable to use his surname anywhere especially in school as the mother/girl is a teacher? Is it possible to direct this issue to the school admin or it needs to be filed separately at the court?
4. If the ex-wife continues her "panggugulo" to the man and his GF, what can be done to silence her?