Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

drug addict

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 drug addict on Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:15 pm


Arresto Menor
Hello po, ask lang po ako kung pwde po ba i sue ang tao to..

Ganito po yon ang nanyari...tinatawag po nya ang kapatid ko na mukhang drug addict or parang drug addict pero hindi nman too un. hindi nya alam na naririnig cya nang kapatid ko at tinawag din po nya akong loka-loka..nasasaktan po ang kapatid ko.

pwde ko ba cya idimanda?

Thanks po.

View user profile

2 Re: drug addict on Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:50 pm


Prision Mayor
pwede po, oral defamation po

View user profile

3 thanks on Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:27 pm


Arresto Menor
Thank you po...Smile

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum