Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Education Deprivation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Education Deprivation on Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:44 pm


Arresto Menor
I am a 16-year old who is supposed to be a freshman in college. But because of outstanding credit in a private school I was in, I was forced to stop going to school for a year and a half. Sophomore year in high school, my parents' business started collapsing. Mid-year of my 2nd year, I was told to leave school by my high school's admin. Many times, we've asked the school if we could slowly pay off our debt but they want us to pay in full; all in one go. Last year, we pleaded for them to give us the certificate of good moral because I was applying for a scholarship but they did not help us. Instead, they sent us a letter. They told us that if we don't pay in full, they will not give us any certificates whatsoever. Right now, we just need a certifate of good moral and a certification of enrollment in order for me to transfer in a public school and finally finish my high school. We are not running from the responsibilities of paying of our tuition debt. I'll understand if they hold on my form 137 until we finished paying off the debt. It's the time being wasted that's bothering us. We cannot move on because of this. I am extremely desperate for help.
I want to know: a) What actions can be done? b) Are there cases that can be filed?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum