Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

i need help and advise

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 i need help and advise on Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:25 am


Arresto Menor
me and my ex husband was separated for 6years not legally and when i asked him if ever i will file an annulment to use my father's surname back to my name he agreed,,,where we can file and how much will we need to prepare and how long it will take before we get result? i need help pls.

View user profile

2 Re: i need help and advise on Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:09 pm


Arresto Mayor
You may file in the city/jursidiction where you reside.

As for how much to prepare, that would depend on the lawyer you get.

Hard to say how long. This depends on where you file the case. But some cases reach a year or more to complete.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum