Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Refusing to be a witness

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Refusing to be a witness on Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:20 pm

Desperate Girl75

Arresto Menor
Good day!

I used to work as an auditor and the company has appointed me to become their representative to their case, which I agree because im bounded by my duties.

The problem is , I am not the one who conduct the audit and the worst part is , my signature was forge on the reply -affidavit (and filed before the court). the defendants know about this and even got a witness to prove that I did not execute personally the reply affidavit

Now ,I am no longer connected with the company and I am refusing to become witness to any parties , but since Im the one who execute ,will I be compelled to attend to the hearing?

There are lots of irregularities on the said affidavit. What will happen if i admit that I did not originally sign the reply affidavit and have no knowledge about its contents.

Pls enlighten me, Thanks

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum