Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 INCESTOUS MARRIAGE on Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:09 am


Arresto Menor
gud day, hopin you can help me... i was 16 years old nung mag transfer me from manila sa province since nag seperate ang parents ko.kakauwi lng din ng mom ko fromabroad nun and she was actually not living in the phils for a decade. nagkabf ako and got pregnant nung 17 yrs ako..tumakas kme since ayaw ng side ng mom ko mdling slita nkasal kme nung bf ko later na found out nmin na pamangkin ng mom ko yung father in law ko sa side ng mom ko..and so yung father ng child ko is pamangkin ko.we are seperated n for almost 9 years and gusto n rin nya magpakasal s gf nya now problem is d nmin alam kung anung gagawin nmin pra mpwalang bisa yung kasal nmin. can you pls help us?

is this applicable and if yes what do we need t do to void the marriage?

Article 81. Marriages between the following are incestuous and void from their performance, whether the relationship between the parties be legitimate or illegitimate:

Between ascendants and descendants of any degree;
Between brothers and sisters, whether of the full or half blood;
(3) Between collateral relatives by blood within

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum