Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transferring TCT under my name.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Transferring TCT under my name. on Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:28 pm


Arresto Menor
Meron po akong hawak na Deed of donation galing sa tatay ko. Pano ko po e tratransfer ang Titulo sa pangalan ko. Kakamatay lang din po ng tatay ko at ito lang po ang hawak ko papel. Valid na po ba yun?

View user profile

2 Re: Transferring TCT under my name. on Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:45 pm

Hi, Chikitita!

Dahil meron kayong Deed of Donation galing sa tatay mo,
at wala pong problema sa hawak ninyong document, you need

A. File Donor's Tax Return. (Use BIR Form 1800).

Ang deadline po nang Donor's Tax Return is 30 days after the
donation is made.

Meron po itong mga requirements sa BIR.

B. Pay the Donor's Tax with any Authorized Agent Bank (AAB) of the

C. Pay Transfer Taxes at the Assessor's Office

D. Transfer Land Title to your name with the Register of Deeds

E. Transfer Tax Declaration to your name with the Assessor's Office.

Please feel free to ask further.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum