Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need advise regarding car-motorcycle accident

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 need advise regarding car-motorcycle accident on Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:50 pm


Arresto Menor
ang asawa ko po ay nainvolve sa isang accident involving a minor (3 years old) riding a motorcycle without any license. After assesment po ay ok naman po yu ng bata since nakakausap naman po namin sya ng maayos at inamin nya na di nya raw po nakita yung sasakyang papaliko kaya di nya sya nakapagreact sa manibela ng motor.may konting bruises po sya pero ok naman daw po sya at walang masakit na nararamdaman maliban sa gasgas. sa amin naman po, medyo malaki laki ang damage ng car kasi medyo mabilis ang pagliko ng motorcycle. pero nagkaroon na po ng complication yung pag-uusap nung dumating yung parents at nangbu bully.

pwede po ba kaming magfile ng reckless imprudence resulting to damage of property kasi ayaw naman nung family ng settlement. may pananagutan po ba ang pagdadrive ng walang license na nainvolve sa isang ganitong accident? ano po ba ang legal na pwede naming hakbang sa pwedeng gawin.

maraming salamat po.

View user profile

2 Correction on Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:17 pm


Arresto Menor
sorry, the age is 13 year old.....

View user profile


Arresto Mayor
Yes, you have the option to file a case.

If you file a case for reckless imprudence, the parents will ultimately be responsible for the damages kasi minor ang accused.

I just hope that the accident was well documented (police report, witnesses affidavits, affidavit from witnesses if any) so you have ample evidence to use for your case.

Hope this helps.

View user profile


Arresto Menor
hi, I got into an accident crossing the street with my motorbike and got hit on the left side, I got road rash and the driver was ok except for his wife who was put on a stretcher with no scratch and the husband followed while police came and I provided all my documents but they forgot to get the other riders info which they told me to find the other party and negotiate. I went to the hospital but they were not there because they were transfered to city hospital which had xray(I found the name of the lady and called the hospital they transfered to but she was not registered according to operator on the phone. the police have my bike and the other driver. the driver never came back and the police are holding my motor until the others respond. the police still have no sketch or information from the other party and they did not give me a timescale. this happened around 7pm xmas eve I am Filam btw and only speak english. are the cops able to do that because it should be logical that the police should have info from both parties

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
You may want to get the suggestion of the Philippine National Police Hotline. Hotline 117 / 09178475757 for crime info / They also are on Twitter @PNPhotline

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum