Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

my frien

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 my frien on Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:59 pm


Arresto Menor
atty may kaso b ang mandaya ng age para lang maisapangalan yng apo pra maging anak nya at narehistro n s local civil registrar. eto ay pnalakad lang nya sa fixer n binayaran nya at mayrn na s nso. ano daw po ang magiging problema nya.

View user profile

2 Re: my frien on Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:19 pm


It's a criminal case. Falsification of Public documents or simulation of birth. He/she can be criminally charged for what she did.

View user profile

3 my friend on Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:21 am


Arresto Menor
Thank u atty. for your advice

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum