Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please advise regarding possible legal actions

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor

Good day po.  I want to ask lang sana what are the legal actions I can take regarding stop check payment.  May nag issue po kasi ng check sa friend ko for rent ng shop nila.  2 of the checks were given to me for rediscounting po.  Nung tinatry ko i-encash sinasabi ng metrobank na hindi daw pwede i-encash and they're telling me to go see the person who issued the check po.  I asked them why since the check is dated naman, ayaw nila sabihin why basta sabi nila sabi daw ng account owner is puntahan ko daw sha.  From what I know, hindi pwede gawin ng metrobank yun diba especially if hindi cross check.  Ano kaya pwede isagot sa kanila sa ganitong situation?  Instead of going to the account owner who I don't personally know, I deposited the check to my account nalang.  It came back as STOP CHECK-w/FUNDS.  So ginawa ko, binigay ko sa friend ko un check para ipakita sa kanya.  Nung tinawagan ng friend ko un account owner, sabi dalin nalang daw dun ang check tapos papalitan nalang daw nya ng cash.  Ang ginawa naman ni owner nung dinala ng kaibigan ko un check was kunwari titignan daw muna biglang hindi na binalikan un friend ko.  So un check nasa owner na and ang hawak ko nalang is photocopy of the check having been marked as STOP CHECK.  Patulong po.


View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum