Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

nullity of marriage

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 nullity of marriage on Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:15 pm

ydal.alucard

Arresto Menor
kung magpapfile ako ng nullity of marriage hindi ngayon kc wala pang money. wla ba itong terms na hindi na pwede mgfile...

View user profile

2 Re: nullity of marriage on Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:13 am

Althea12

Arresto Menor
Sa pgkakaalam ko, Annulment should be filed 5years from the date of marriage.

View user profile

3 Re: nullity of marriage on Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:54 pm

attyLLL

it will depend on the ground if there is a time limit

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: nullity of marriage on Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:18 am

ydal.alucard

Arresto Menor
I was married without requiring any document like marriage license or birth certificate. And we have only 2 witnesses my sister and his brother. The secretary told us that documents are not needed anymore because she will just check the second one in executive 209 and explain to us that documents are not needed because it states there that we already living for 5 years... but actually we are not living for five years....

View user profile

5 Re: nullity of marriage on Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:32 am

ydal.alucard

Arresto Menor
She said that no marriage license was required because the law according to executive order 209 of family code Chapter 2 article 34 but hindi talaga kami ng lived together as husband and wife for five years...

View user profile

6 Re: nullity of marriage on Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:07 am

attyLLL

if that can be proven that you did not live together for 5 years, then the marriage is actually void from the beginning and there is no time limit

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

7 Re: nullity of marriage on Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:51 pm

ydal.alucard

Arresto Menor
Thanks...
How many witnesses do i need for that case and aside from witnesses what do i need to prove that we are not actually living for five years?

How much would i spend for that case? and for how many months will it goes?

View user profile

8 Re: nullity of marriage on Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:02 pm

attyLLL

cost will depend on which lawyer you retain.

it's not about a number of witnesses, but on what they know.

View user profile

9 Re: nullity of marriage on Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:03 pm

ydal.alucard

Arresto Menor
Thanks for it...

Could i file that case without the knowledge of my husband.

View user profile

10 Re: nullity of marriage on Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:11 pm

ydal.alucard

Arresto Menor
My husband is far from me already and we dont have a good communication already. Can i just file it without telling him....that i filed for the nullity of our marriage.

View user profile

11 Re: nullity of marriage Today at 1:28 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum