Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Property inheritance

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Property inheritance on Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:51 pm


Arresto Menor
My Mother has an advance directive written, however, she did not finish it. She died recently and I have found a house title. The title stated that the house is conjugal among my mother's siblings. But, on that title, it was my mother's name that was written on top. Since I live here in America, I have asked my aunt, which is one of my mother's siblings, to keep it for me for the mean time and now that I want it back, she doesn't want to return it. Do I have the right to fight for that title?

View user profile

2 Re: Property inheritance on Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:29 am


Arresto Mayor
On the basis of the title, yes, you have a right to the document.

Ask a lawyer here in the Philippines to draft a demand letter to compel your aunt to return the title to you.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum