Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

seeking advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 seeking advice on Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:28 pm


Arresto Menor
how will i know if my husband got married in china with other woman when infact his married with me here in the philippines.his denying while the girl called him husband  and why he cannot bring me to china the fact he has resident visa already please help me find the truth i have no peace of mind my husband is totally different now.

View user profile

2 Re: seeking advice on Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:54 pm


Arresto Menor
Good day, just want to ask kung pwede ba dalin ng nanay ang mga anak nya aged 7 and 8 without the father's consent kung hiwalay na sila? How to apply hold departure order? Possible din po ba makuha ng tatay ang custody ng bata kung nagtatrabaho abroad yung nanay since they were 7 and 8 yr old? Thanks

View user profile

3 Re: seeking advice on Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:34 pm


elisea, sorry, but the only way i can think of is for someone in china to check for you. but if they reported the marriage to the ph embassy, the certificate will be forwarded here.

lalaine, if they are not married, the father has no rights. if they are married, he can file a petition in court and ask for an HDO

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum