Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

common law relationship

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 common law relationship on Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:46 am


Arresto Menor
do i have rights to my minor child,iam the father to get his custody if my common wife cheate on me. since birth my child and her were together w/ me on my parents place.she left the child and now took the 4 yr. old child.whats my rights do i need to seek legal advice regarding this. because im still in abroad.

View user profile

2 Re: common law relationship on Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:51 pm


Arresto Menor
1. You have a Visitation Rights of your child. and nobody can take it away from you.

2. The child is 4 yr. old? Well, the law says If the child is less than 7 yrs. old, the the child's custody stays with his or her mother. Unless if the mother is unfit, then the child's custody through court, may award it to you.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum