Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Annulment

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Annulment on Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:43 pm

edgar.lotivo

Arresto Menor
Good day,

Isa po akong OFW, nkilala ko po ang aking ex-wife sa dubai, at sya po ay chinese, nagsama po kmi with in 4 years and we decide to get married in china, when i was transfered here in kuwait, she realize that our marriages was not going to work, and she found a guy a chines as well, there was something happen to them, coz she told me everything and she want to get devorced on me, last MAY i been to china for my devorced and its finalize. I forwarded my paper to my family to apply my paper and to approved in the philippines that im devorced, what should i do to clear my name so i can get married again to my gf here in kuepwait when we going home this coming august coz my gf was pregnant, its is neccesary to appeal in the court and pay alot of when my paper was legal and authenticated in philippines embassy in china? Please kindly tell me what should i do to arrange my life and my family too. Thank you!

View user profile

2 Re: Annulment on Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:42 pm

attyLLL

if you are a filipino citizen your divorce will not be recognized under ph law

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum