Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

misspelled name

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 misspelled name on Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:01 pm


Arresto Menor
please help me. my mother's name was incorrectly spelled in my birth certificate, can i still correct it? how?

View user profile

2 Re: misspelled name on Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:30 pm


inquire at the local civil registrar or look up their website regarding the requirement for correction of clerical error

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum