Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

hr stalker

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 hr stalker on Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:57 pm


Arresto Menor
ano pwedeng i file na case sa HR namin kasi nalaman ko na pinapasubaybayan nya ako at pinapabantayan kung pano ako mag trabaho, inaalam nya lahat pati personal kong  buhay. ginagawan nya lageh ako ng issue. pini personal nya ako. ano po ba pwede kong gawin para tumigil na sya. thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: hr stalker on Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:21 am


Reclusion Perpetua
kung work related.. wala naman problema don.. natural lang na bantayan yung pagtratrabaho mo.. kung wala ka naman ginagawa masama eh bakit ka matatakot..

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum