Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marriage contract to be registered after the amended birth cert.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
I would like to know if its possible to delay the registration of the marriage contract? the problem is my daughter is 5 weeks pregnant and we want her to get married in civil rights but her birth cert is still in the court due to correction of entry. can she use her un ammended birth cert jst to get married and register the marriage contract after the release of ammended birth cert?? Please reply asap. Thank you and more power!

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum