Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

He had an affair.He hurt me Physically,Emotionally,Psychologically.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Atty. Please help me...What should I do... I got married on May 2012 and I was 7months pregnant that time. Wala silang binigay na suporta although I didn't demand nor my parents kasi we know na kapos sila... Pinag-aral siya ng parents ko and I was taking care of the baby at home since homeschooling lang ako... At some point, nagkaroon ng time na sinampal nya ako habang nagkasagutan kami. Then i found out nagka affair siya sa isang kaklase nya nung Nov. 2012... When i found out, sabi niya wala na raw. Pero, ganun parin lagi nalang kami nag aaway to the point na siniko nya ako sa bibig as to my defense na suntok ko rin siya sa bibig nung Dec. 2012. And from Jan. - March 2013 umabot din time na kahit sa labas ng bahay nila pero sa loob ng bakod, sasampalin ako, sasakalin, minsan din po sa bahay namin ganun din... wala naman po akong maipakitang ebidensya pero marami nakakarinig at nakakakita. Umaabot din na minsan kahit ayoko makipagtalik saknya nagpupumilit siya yung tipong wala ako magawa kasi ganun na yun. Verbally abused din ako. puro mura at kung ano ano pang sinasabi at may text din po siya sakin na hindi ko dinedelete na wag daw ako papakita sa kanya baka mapatay daw niya ako

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
first kumuha ka ng medico legal certificate then magpunta ka local pulis at mag file ng case.

View user profile


Reclusion Temporal
Yannie - first the law which will be applicable to you is ra 9262. This is law is called violence against wmoen and children law. 

Going into specifics

PHYSICAL ABUSE. - to prove this one cncepab is correct in saing that you need a medical certificAte to prove your injuries. Stories will not suffice.

EMOTIONAL ABUSE - this is a bit gray area but I believe with the experience and trauma to have gone through, the case will reach the court. Emotional abuse will already cover the cursing and affairs that your partner does.

PSYCHOLOGICAL ABUSE - i am not quite sure if you can use this ground in filing your case.

Yannie, you ave to build your evidence up first if you are serious in filing this case. Mybe if you get hurt again next time go to the doctor or a police station immediately. Also to be blunt and honest, you are able to fight back hence this contradicts the fact of to the affair, you need more proof.

Your best bet is the physical abuse you go through and the cursing and threats that you receive.

View user profile


Arresto Menor
hindi na ata makkita pagmagpa medical exam ako as to bruises tagal na rin kasi... hindi na rin kasi kami magkasama now.. hiwalay na kami.. but i am having plans to annul our marriage kasi hindi ko na talaga kaya.. alam ko mauulit at mauulit parin yung pananakit niya kung magsama parin kami.. and he is using my daughter just to gain personal interest in living a luxurious life.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum