Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

is it legal to be gay!

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 is it legal to be gay! on Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:16 pm

carl434

Arresto Mayor
i just want to know is it illegal to be a homosexual? not really sure if I word that right. but since this country is a faith base country and they have outlawed divorce. Have they outlawed homosexuality and if not why not?

View user profile

2 Re: is it legal to be gay! on Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:24 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
Philippine law prohibits such discrimination. although the catholic church views it as immoral and mortal sin.Very Happy

View user profile

3 Re: is it legal to be gay! on Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:37 pm

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
Some people are gay!! get over it!

View user profile

4 Re: is it legal to be gay! on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:17 am

udmlaw

Reclusion Temporal
Carl - nothing illegal in being gay. We have entered into treaties which prohibit discrimination. Choice of  Sexual orientation is a basic human right.

View user profile

5 Re: is it legal to be gay! on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:21 am

carl434

Arresto Mayor
AWV wrote:Some people are gay!! get over it!

get over it? I never got on it.Shocked the question  came about with a friend and i talking so i thought I ask.  since there is no divorce here.... how they miss that one, and if they havent yet got the separation of church and state  hence no divorce and other laws base off of religion.... Then again how they miss sodomy? it's just a question dont want offend you at all.

View user profile

6 Re: is it legal to be gay! on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:26 am

carl434

Arresto Mayor
udmlaw wrote:Carl - nothing illegal in being gay. We have entered into treaties which prohibit discrimination. Choice of  Sexual orientation is a basic human right.

It was a question!!! Why not? if there is no separation of church and state?

View user profile

7 Re: is it legal to be gay! on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:32 am

carl434

Arresto Mayor
here we go, I read a lot of these post... same as any of your here now. so I was discussing with a GREEK friend i have about a woman who fond out her husband of 10yrs is gay. shouldn't that alone be enough to get an annulment? WE thought so hands down. but not most of the people that answered her. No it was said not to be enough. So i thought i ask the question:?:QuestionQuestionQuestion

View user profile

8 Re: is it legal to be gay! on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:33 am

carl434

Arresto Mayor
here we go, I read a lot of these post... same as any of your here now. so I was discussing with a GREEK friend i have about a woman who fond out her husband of 10yrs is gay. shouldn't that alone be enough to get an annulment? WE thought so hands down. but not most of the people that answered her. No it was said not to be enough. So i thought i ask the question:?:QuestionQuestionQuestion

View user profile

9 Re: is it legal to be gay! on Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:00 am

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
You know damn well in UK they are very much against discriminition and you can easily get sue for discriminating gays and lesbian! I am not offended because my wife is gorgeous and used to be a campus queen during her time and I doubt you have one! you sound too bitchy! Have you been rejected by gays?Twisted Evil

View user profile

10 Re: is it legal to be gay! on Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:01 am

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
This is a Pinoy law conversation! what on bloody earth you are doing here being arrogant and aggressive?

View user profile

11 Re: is it legal to be gay! on Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:09 am

carl434

Arresto Mayor
who's from the uk

View user profile

12 Re: is it legal to be gay! on Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:17 am

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
You claimed you are not Pinoy! even in the US they have similar policy as in UK when it comes to discriminitions unless you're from Afghanistan! this could be the reason gays are disturbing to you!Evil or Very Mad

Now I know why your wife won't have sex with you! it explains a lot!rofl

carl434CHARGE ME? IM NOT PINOY ShockedHOW CAN SHE PUT ME IN JAIL...SERIOUSLY THERE ARE PEOPLE IN REAL JAILS FOR THAT?
OK DONE DEAL WE MOVING BACK TO SADUIA. ANYBODY WANT TO BUY A HOUSE.

View user profile

13 Re: is it legal to be gay! on Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:51 am

carl434

Arresto Mayor
but but but im not married:lol:.  you really upset!

View user profile

14 Re: is it legal to be gay! on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:49 pm

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
willynillyYou speak English right? so what did you just said? you are not marrried!ack2
Me upset? with an IDiOT! who don't get laid and a gay haters? Why would I be? I have better life than you mate!lol!

carl434my WIFE wont have sex with me daily! is there a case i can file?
thank you

View user profile

15 Re: is it legal to be gay! on Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:00 pm

Attentionseeker

Prision Correccional
He must be one of those foreigner who is rejected by Filipina! Can't get laid because he has transmitted disease like Kano's case who is being sued by his girlfriend for giving her transmitted disease! rofl

View user profile

16 Re: is it legal to be gay! on Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:20 pm

carl434

Arresto Mayor
Isn't that kinda off the point. Rather I can get laid or not? or rather I have a STD. WOW I wouldn't wish that on you or any other person here.  since you assume that one can not get laid here in the philippines ill let you and all the rest know, but before  I do Ill ask one question? Gay or str8. is there a person in the philippines that can not get LAID.confused... everyday if they want?

for free ill add?

your reaction shows how childish you can be.   altho  there maybe laws about this, your reaction show's how far you really come. Im sorry if I offended you I really didn't know you or any other might be dealing with such issue's.  please forgive me in the sweetest way

View user profile

17 Re: is it legal to be gay! on Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:31 pm

carl434

Arresto Mayor
AWV wrote:willynilly�You speak English right? so what did you just said? you are not marrried!�ack2
Me upset? with an IDiOT! �who don't get laid and a gay haters? Why would I be? I have better life than you mate!�lol!

carl434�my WIFE wont have sex with me daily! is there a case i can file?�
thank you

can you read english right:roll:wife is a female partner in a continuing marital relationship. A wife may also be referred to as a spouse.  you of allllll people should understand that. yes I posted that as a question? didn't say it was true. it just seem's your upset. im lost on why. i didn't show my intelligence by calling you anything. you feel a right to try to insult my family and myself for posting a question? where in I didn't know rather it is legal or not. that's what this site is for...ADVICE right or not. You could have simply said yes it is legal to be a homosexual and here he have laws to protect all kinda of people even me. instead you choose the childish route. size=18 wife. whats that? how old are you really. 

View user profile

18 Re: is it legal to be gay! on Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:41 pm

carl434

Arresto Mayor
Attentionseeker wrote:He must be one of those foreigner who is rejected by Filipina! Can't get laid because he has transmitted disease like Kano's case who is being sued by his girlfriend for giving her �transmitted disease! rofl

she should sue Mr.Kano's if he indeed give her a STD that's a very serious matter. Pray for her and her family. But I think the defense MIGHT QUESTION WHOOOOOO REALLY GAVE MR.KANO'S this God awful sickness. 

In alll my years coming and going to over 19 different countries AND YES AFGHANISTAN BEING ONE. I'VE NEVR BEEN REJECTED by a filipina, im sorry that must be YOU SUFFERING FROM REJECTION. THEY HAVE DOCTORS FOR THAT REALLY IF YOU NEED HELP GET IT THERE IS NOTHING TO BE ASHAME ABOUT:D. ITS THE RIGHT THING TO DO.

View user profile

19 Re: is it legal to be gay! on Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:47 pm

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
Anyone can get laid anywhere its a matter of how you behave but the way you do? I am not surprised!

Me childish?rofl

I definitely have better life than you having a gorgeous and hot wife and I can get laid whenever I want!

sounds like you are one of those bitter desperate guy who don't get laid at all, you have a terrible life! I pity you because you don't experience great life with great spouse!

Another thing, you were saying I assumed one cannot get laid? or you posting here wanting to sue your wife for not letting you have sex with you?

you don't stick to your statement, you are just inventing being married! Who would believe what you will say again? You are just bollocking people here with all your RUBBISH!Twisted EvilTwisted Evil

View user profile

20 Re: is it legal to be gay! on Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:56 pm

carl434

Arresto Mayor
concepab wrote:Philippine law prohibits such discrimination. although the catholic church views it as immoral and mortal sin.Very Happy

FOR MY OWN RECORD I DO AGREE 100% WITH CONCEPAB.

View user profile

21 Re: is it legal to be gay! on Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:02 pm

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
Lol! Attentionseeker he probably don't know you have a wife like a model! He is just a lost soul just ignore him! HINDI KASI MAKATIKIM NG PINAY YAN KAYA NAGYAYABANG! he is just bragging can't even get laid with his wife and yet he is claiming he never get turned down? rofland yet he cannot stick to his statement! Why would you believe a kiss and tell type of man? the more they talk about how many women they had it only means he is trying to convince his self! I just realised he is just a TROLL! so better not to waste energy with!lol!Got to go my wife just cooked me a nice lunch better than arguing sa OGAG na walang breeding!cyclops

View user profile

22 Re: is it legal to be gay! on Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:06 pm

carl434

Arresto Mayor
CONGRAT'S ON YOUR BEAUTIFUL WIFE.What a Face  IT MUST MAKE YOU PROUD. IM HAPPY FOR YOU. SOON ONE DAY ILL BE ABLE TO SAY THE SAME. BUT AT YOUR AGE YOU STILL STRUGGLE WITH THIS. ILL ASK MY WIFE TO PRAY FOR YOU. GOD HAS ALL THE ANSWERS. TRUST HIM AND BELIEVE YOU WILL BE OVER THIS SOON. I PROMISE.

View user profile

23 Re: is it legal to be gay! on Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:13 pm

Attentionseeker

Prision Correccional
LOL! PARE TAMA KA IBA IBA ANG SINASABI! HE WILL ASK TO HIS IMAGINARY WIFE DAW NA I PRAY TAYO!rofl
MAY TAMA SA UTAK YAN! MUKHANG WALA NAMANG ASAWA YAN! KASI PANAY HIMUTOK EH!lol!BAKA KAYA NABALIW KASI HINDI MAKA DISKARTE SA MGA PINAY!

View user profile

24 Re: is it legal to be gay! on Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:16 pm

Attentionseeker

Prision Correccional
PARE BIGYAN MO PISO PARA BUMILI NG KAUSAP YAN!rofl

View user profile

25 Re: is it legal to be gay! on Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:23 pm

carl434

Arresto Mayor
ExclamationExclamationExclamationArrowQuestionQuestionQuestion
WOW... GUESS YOU TOO HAVE NOTHING TO DO??  THIS IS ALL BULOCK'S:D!
IS IT STILL LEGAL TO PRAY? OR WILL I BE HATED FOR THAT TOO. IN THE GREAT STATE OF..........

View user profile

26 Re: is it legal to be gay! Today at 6:16 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum