Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 LEGAL ADVICE on Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:15 pm


Arresto Menor
hingi lng po sana ako ng advice ako po ay may isang anak at sa kasalukuyan ay buntis. itatanong ko lng po sana sa inyo kong ano po ang maganda at legal n paraan n gagawin ko sa asawa ko para d po cya makapag abroad. ang asawa ko po ay iniwan ako at hindi sumusuporta sa mga anak namin at ang mas masakit po ay meron n cyang babaeng kinakasama. Hindi po ako umaasa n masustentuhan ng asawa ko pero ang gusto ko lng po n hindi po cya makaalis ng bansa para makapagtrabaho.

View user profile

2 Re: LEGAL ADVICE on Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:08 pm


only a court can issue an HDO right now. file at a complaint at the poea.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum