Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My mother wants to sue my father's mistress but she doesn't know what case to file against the mistress.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
I am a daughter of a mother whose husband is cheating on her for 35 years(until now) with different women. My dad is currently having an affair with the "up-line" of the networking business our family entered. We have photos and even a video of my dad and his mistress walking out of a motel in a day when my dad told us that he will go to that place to purchase materials needed for our on going construction project. There are people who can testify that my dad and the "upline"(the mistress) really had a sexual relationship. We want to stop their relationship and my mother thought that to file a case against the mistress will be an acceptable idea for her.
We don't know what cases to file against the mistress.
And the sad part here, the mistress is bashing my mom thru texts.
In the first place, the "upline-turned-mistress" knew that my dad is married. We even invited her in the house, accommodated her well. This was before my dad and her had an affair.
My mom wants to sue only the mistress and not my dad. Can this be possible?
Hindi naman po ata binola nang papa ko yung babae because the woman is in her forties and my dad is 61. I think the woman knew what lines not to cross. (But she did.)

View user profile


a complaint for damages due to intereference in your family affairs is possible to be filed against her.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum