1. 3 months contract was given to me last March.
2. in the contract, it states that there will be a performance appraisal on the 2nd month
3. the performance appraisal was given to me after the 3mos contract ended
4. they gave me a 1 month extension to prove myself
*they gave a poor rating in the evaluation/ appraisal which I think was unfairly done, but I had to sign it so that the contract will go on and I can get my salary for that cut off
5. I filed a resignation with immediate effect last week and I didn't come to work starting the following day
*before I left, I prepared the pertinent documents needed to be turned over so that they won;t have anything against me
6. a notice was sent to my address today stating that my request to waive the notice period in my resignation was not approved and they mentioned about the 1 month extension that I signed. they are asking me to report again to work with the reason of for proper turn over, or else it will be breach of contract
What I feel is that they are just threatening me with the letter. I want to know if there's really a chance that they can file a case against me given the situation?
Hoping for your immediate response. Thank you.