Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

hi! I'm jhon alfred e. balo

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 hi! I'm jhon alfred e. balo on Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:11 pm


Arresto Menor
hi! to all here! i'm jhon alfred 24 y/o and i got a problem on my first name on my birth certificate. I signed up here hoping this site would give me a better option and advice on how will I resolve immediately my problem..

Here's my problem in my birth certificate:

NSO birth certificate appears: JH JHON ALFRED EDOLOVERIO BALO

Usual name that I legally used: JHON ALFRED EDOLOVERIO BALO


1. Is this a form of a clerical error or typographical error?
2. Do I need to file a petition to change my first name?
3. How long (days) the process would take?
4. what requirements do I need?

Please any response would be a great help to me. thanks.

View user profile

2 Re: hi! I'm jhon alfred e. balo on Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:22 am

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
1. Only clerical error.
2. No need to file for petition in court, just resort only to administrative remedy
3. It depends on the NSO's workload
4. Just visit the NSO office near you or just search the net for that requirements.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum