Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

loss of legal rights because of text?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 loss of legal rights because of text? on Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:10 am

lilgriever01

Arresto Menor
Attorneys..ask po sana ako if nag-away kmi ng asawa ko thru text stating na magpapa-annul na lang kami ng husband ko would it be  good as annuled na kmi? i mean would i loose all my legal rights as a wife already? na wala na syang legal obligation sakin?  nabitawan ko po kasi yun dahil galit ako sa kanya dahil wla na po syang binibigay na support and im pregnant to our 1st child...hindi ko na po ba maipaglaban ang mga ryts ko and support na lng po sa baby ang matatanggap ko?? please please help po:(

View user profile

2 Re: loss of legal rights because of text? on Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:37 am

attyLLL

no legal effect, especially as it applies to support for your child. he is still liable for that and to support you

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: loss of legal rights because of text? on Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:51 am

lilgriever01

Arresto Menor
what if po nasabi ko din thru text na c baby na lng suportahan nya til i deliver is he still liable to support me? i know i was so stupid to say that i was about to give up, later ko na lng po kasi nalaman that it was my legal right. no legal effect din po ba yun? and can i still fight for all my other rights?

View user profile

4 Re: loss of legal rights because of text? on Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:51 pm

attyLLL

he will use it against you, but imo, the judge can disregard it because the right to support cannot be subject of compromise

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum