Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

property iheritance

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 property iheritance on Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:26 pm


Arresto Menor
My mother has a property on her name she already died since 2001. ngayon ko lng po nalaman na may property sya. nasaakin po ngayon yun title kailangan pa bang ilipat yun sa name ko kc balak ko rin ibenta. at may nagsabi sakin n kailangan ko daw po ipa judicial settlement mga magkano kaya magagastos pagpinaprocess ko yun? at need po b talaga yun? thanks

View user profile

2 Re: property iheritance on Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:55 pm

Good afternoon ladyinnocent,

There are numerous queries regarding extrajudicial settlement, estate tax returns and transfer of real properties in this forum.

Here is the link:

[url= settlement&][/url]

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum