Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

annulment / adultery

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 annulment / adultery on Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:41 pm

Arresto Menor
Dear Madame/Sir,

I would like to seek legal advice regarding my best friends plan to file an annulment. She has been married since 2006 and since then her husband's refusal to work has been a problem. After 5 years, she aired her plan leave him for the reason that she has been unhappy with him and she doesn't see any future with him but his husband still didn't do anything to regarding the problem. After a year, my best friend met a single man, the single man knowing that my best friend is still married still pursued her. But she still lives with the husband. To cut the story short, they had an affair which lasted for almost 3 years. However, now they are separated for almost, maybe 2 months now and the guy has a new girlfriend now. Unfortunately, the girl knew about her boyfriend and my best friend.

My question is- if ever my best friend's annulment case pushes thru (due to psychological incapacity if i am not mistaken would be the ground)  and if in case the girl squeals the secret affair to the husband, do we have an adultery case here? there were no pictures or videos of them according to my best friend but there could have been text messages in the guys phone and there were cards with very intimate messages but there was no name in it just their term of indearment. The way I see it sexual intercourse is difficult to prove but I am also not sure since i am not a lawyer. So I told her to might as well seek legal advice.

If ever there is an adultery case filed, would it affect the annulment case? She actually hasn't filed the annulment case, just want to ask also how much is the fair/usual cost?

We hope you could help us, please....

Thank you in advance.

View user profile

2 Re: annulment / adultery on Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:55 pm

adultery case won't affect annulment. unless she saw them having sexual intercourse, doesn't seem to me that there's enough evidence to convict for adultery

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: annulment / adultery on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:37 am

Arresto Menor
Dear Atty.,

Thank you so much.

God bless

View user profile

4 Re: annulment / adultery Today at 10:46 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum