Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Children with Annotated BC

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Children with Annotated BC on Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:23 am


Arresto Menor
Good Day po Attorney,

I have a question about my kids BC. I am currently out of the country, I have 3 kids that are in the Philippines that I plan to bring with me here sa US, hopefully next year. I was never married to the father of my 2 elder children. And they were born with My Last name on their BC and not their fathers because at that time year 1999 and 2002 children out of wedlock are not allowed to use the fathers last name. Come 2004, the law came out that children out of wedlock as long as may acknowledgement ng Father pwedi na po pa register. So we got them registered under their Dads last name. After 10 years ng pagsasama namin we parted ways without getting married. I plan to bring all my kids hopefully next year. And the 2 older one have their BC annotated with their fathers last name. Would I have a problem with that? And sinasabi po nila saakin na gusto na nilang paalis ang apelido ng dad nila at ibalik sa apelido ko, would that be possible? Ages 13 and 10 po bunso po wala ako problem kasi anak po siya ng husband ko ngayon.

View user profile

2 Re: Children with Annotated BC on Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:01 pm


i recommend you undergo the process of adoption with your husband. with regard if they will have a problem immigrating, you should consult a US immigration lawyer

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum