Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

pano ba kami magpafile ng annulment kung nsa abroad kami..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
gusto ng bf ko na ipaannual ung kasal nila ng wife nia. gagamitin niang ground yng pagkakaroon ng anak ung wife nia sa ibang lalaki on the time of their marriage.. pero pano po magpafile kung nsa abroad xa nagwowork? may non apperance po ba na annulment? sana matulungan nio kami..


Last edited by ms.tress on Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong grammar)

View user profile


that's not a ground for annulment, but filing a petition from abroad is easy.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile


Arresto Menor
pano po ang pagpafile? we have no idea po kc... salamat po

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum