Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

counter to slight physical injury

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 counter to slight physical injury on Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:50 pm


Arresto Menor
ano po ba pwede kong i-counter sa slight physical injury? nagkaroon kasi ng away ung brother ko at ung hipag namin. ki-nonfront ng brother ko ung hipag namin, sinamahan ko brother para mapigilan
na yung away. nagkaroon ng pasa sa braso ung babae na yun kaya sinampahan kami ng brother ko ng slight physical injury. pati ako dinamay, e hindi ko naman nahawakan ung hipag ko na yun, dahil sa brother ko ako nakahawak para umawat. kinasuhan nya ako ng slight physical injury kahit walang physical contact sa amin. ano ba pwede kong icounter sa kanya.. nakakahiya kasi mainvolve sa kaso na wala naman akong ginawa.

View user profile

2 Re: counter to slight physical injury on Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:52 pm


Arresto Menor
eto pa pla. i received a written threat sa kapatid ng hipag namin. nagmessage sya sa akin. ano po ba pwede ko na ding gawin? kasi pinapalala na din nila yung mga pangyayari. like ko po sanang ipa-blotter kaso di ko lang alam kung saan kung area ba namin or sa area nila.

View user profile

3 Re: counter to slight physical injury on Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:34 pm


to file a counter charge, you have to allege an act committed by her that can be considered also a crime. did she hit you back? slap you, curse you?

how was this message sent? Text? written note? what does it say? and what proof do you have that it was sent by that person?

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: counter to slight physical injury on Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:39 pm


Arresto Mayor
Since this is an intra-family infighting, I recommend that settle this thing first among yourselves before resorting to legal action. Let's see if you can convince your hipag to withdraw her complaint. If that will be very difficult on your part, have somebody, say the eldest among the brood or your parents, act as mediator.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum